Reading Eggs - Learn to Read - Save 41% off a 12 month subscription - Watch your child’s confidence, motivation, and progress skyrocket in just 15 minutes a day with Reading Eggs!

As someone who has suffered with acne most of my life I decided to write this review to help people in a similar situation. I’ve tried almost every treatment out there so I feel qualified to give my opinion.,What is Proactiv?,Proactiv is a 3 step treatment – a cleanser, a toner and a repairing lotion. You apply the cleanser first which exfoliates the dead skin cells and other impurities. This then penetrates the pores and in turn attacks and heals the blemishes. The toner is then applied and this removes the dead skin cells and soothes and smooths the skin. Finally, the repairing solution is used to heal any blemishes and prevents any new ones.,Using Proactiv,The treatment is applied twice a day – once in the morning and once in the evening. The instructions are pretty straightforward, but it is important to follow them to the letter. You may be tempted to skip a day or a treatment here or there, but I’d advise against this as you won’t get the full benefit of the treatment and it may then not work for you. Well did it work for me? I have to say after 3 weeks I really began to see a difference and by the end of the course it had almost completely cleared up. I’ve had success here and there with some other treatments, but not as good as this. I did notice that the cleanser did leave my skin a bit dry and a little red. So what I did was to use slightly less of the cleanser and the issue cleared up. I guess everyone’s skin is a little bit different so you may have to vary the amounts slightly.,Verdict,I can only speak from personal experience and I’d say it did work for me. There are reports of it being not so good for other people and in fact the website says it works for 85% of the people who use it so for the other 15% it doesn’t work. I guess with any treatment it’s got going to work for everyone. If you are not sure if it is for you, I’d say try it. If you buy it from the manufacturer’s website they give you a 60-day money back guarantee, so if it doesn’t work or you don’t like it you can just send it back and get your money back.

By admin